rFactor 1 Round 3 Road Atlanta

Discussion in 'Formula B USA Trophy - Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member SRO Team Member

Server is up

2. António Oliveira

António Oliveira Pro Driver

Halfway through the race I started to get tired and did some rookie mistakes. Guess I'll have to work on consistency for next race :oops:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Philipp Pichler

Philipp Pichler Pro Driver SRO Team Member

Well I´m not a rookie but does not save you from rookie mistakes.
    I crashed my car after the esses and it was undrivable so I had to pit. Lost nearly a lap therefore it was nearly pointless to continue but that´s not an option for me.

I would assume that your consistency will improve automatically after your first race ;)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member SRO Team Member

Despite my ongoing problems with screen freezes which cost me several places early in the race, I had a longish fight with Lor for many laps. He was clearly running more wing than I was, as generally I could pull a little gap out on the return straight, but he would reel me in pretty quickly round the rest of the lap. I figured I could hold him off to the flag, but a small mistake on my part gave him a gap I couldn't then close down again. Another freeze near the end lost me more time, but I was generally happy to survive and reach the flag.

• Like Like x 1