Poll - Do you want the setups completely open or not?

Discussion in 'F1 Classic 1967 Series' started by John vd Geest, Feb 12, 2019.

?

Would you like the setup settings to be completely open for the rest of the series?

1. Yes, I want all setup settings open for the rest of the series.

38.9%
  2. No, I want the default setup rule to stay.

61.1%
  1. John vd Geest

John vd Geest Administrator Staff Member SRO Team Member

I have taken note of Mac Shepherd's comments about the default setup rule for this series in his video. And I am wondering if the majority feels the same way.
    Would you like the setup settings to be completely open for the rest of the series or leave it like it is?

If more then 50% (that's 13 or more drivers) wants open setup settings (where you can change every setting), I will leave it open for the rest of the series.

Vote please!

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Yusuf Macit

Yusuf Macit Pro Driver

I want it to stay because that is how we started. In my opinion, it would be unfair to change this rule while we are halfway into the series. If not for the default setup rule, the previous races may have resulted differently. If other drivers do not care about points, I don't think it is a big deal to change the fixed setup rule, but my choice is on the negative side. :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. John vd Geest

John vd Geest Administrator Staff Member SRO Team Member

This poll is to investigate what the majority wants. It would be silly to carry on with something that the majority does not enjoy.
    It's not my will to change, unless the majority does not like the default setup rule. Power to the people !! :D