December Classic Fun Runs
League: Sim Racing Online Cars: Project Cars 2 GT1/VPTB Simulator: Project Cars 2 Start type: Standing Weather: Always Dry Damage: 50% Cautions: Off Driving aids: Auto Clutch & Factory settings for ABS/TC
Class and Cars Class Make Model GT1 Ferrari F50 GT GT1 McLaren F1 GTR Long Tail GT1 Mercedes-Benz CLK-LM GT1 Nissan R390 GT1 Porsche 911 GT1/98 GT1 Toyota GT-One 1998
- Sign-ups will remain open all season.
- You can enter as an independent or form your own team or form teams with other independent drivers.
- There is no restriction on how many team drivers you enter in any championship. You can have 1, 2 or even 4 drivers competing in the same class.
- Should you have any questions then please contact the series host or a member of staff.
Rules and Regulations
- Points for pole position, fast lap or leading a lap are posted on the series page.
- Under no circumstance will a race be restarted regardless of accidents or individual problems. You will have one shot to get it right!!!
- Please carefully read the following documents.
|Round 1 Spa||Sat Dec 7, 2019||18:15||60 Minutes|
|Round 2 Bathurst||Sat Dec 21, 2019||18:15||45 Minutes|
|Round 3 Watkins Glen||Sat Dec 28, 2019||18:15||45 Minutes|
Driver Class Team Points Next Events Wins Pole Podium DNF Avg P Avg Q - Ken Jagger GT1 Bad Voices Racing 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 - Edward Jones GT1 Bad Voices Racing 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 - Norman Bruce GT1 Flying Krobar Racing 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 - Stefan Schneider GT1 ACD Racing 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Team Class Points Next Events Drivers Wins Pole Podium